Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Roots Tech 2013 and the Genlighten Brochure

Someday... I would love to attend rootstech. Anyone that knows me, knows I am a techie. I always have been all they way "back in the day" in Ohio when my cousin Danny Zix and I used to fool around with old radios. As a matter of fact, you may not know that I hold Amateur Radio License KA1TTG. I told you I was a techie.

So rootstech is a genealogy techies heaven on earth. I really hope to go next year.

But, that's not why we are here. I do a lot of record pulls on the Genlighten website. Cyndy and Dean are really great folks and I have worked with some really great clients on Genlighten. Genlighten used my profile page on their brochure that they will be handing out at rootstech in Salt Lake City on March 21-23rd.

If you are looking for a really great place to find a genealogist that can help you find the records you need, then you should stop by Genlighten and have a look around. I'm sure you find someone with the expertise that can track down the records you need to solve your genealogy brick wall!



No comments:

Post a Comment